New Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my skills list- test- but advice is good ;)

2 posters

Go down

my skills list- test- but advice is good ;) Empty my skills list- test- but advice is good ;)

Post  johnnee Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 am

CENSORED BY VOLKS ♥️

johnnee

Back to top Go down

my skills list- test- but advice is good ;) Empty Re: my skills list- test- but advice is good ;)

Post  Tahaul Fri May 01, 2009 11:37 am

Not exactly the place to post this, but I might as well throw some advice out.
You are trying to skill up for everything when you should be specializing. If you want to fly gallente PVP, then you should be training up gallente spaceship commands skills, Hybrid turret specialization (probably blasters) and drone skills, rather than placing SPs in energy turrets and missiles.

If you want to end up flying the megathron, start training up for large hybrid blaster specialization so you can use the tech 2 blasters, if you plan on flying the dominix try moving towards being able to use tech 2 ogers, also no matter which BS you want to fly you should think about eventually getting the Armor compensation skills, to help the resistances on your tank.

That's just my .02 isk though.

Tahaul
Military Adviser - CORE
Military Adviser - CORE

Back to top Go down

my skills list- test- but advice is good ;) Empty Re: my skills list- test- but advice is good ;)

Post  Loike Fri May 01, 2009 2:37 pm

lol..

Well am glad ur training for Gall like we said, good choice and your on the right path so A++

But... as much as I don't want 2 because it looks like you put some work into that skill list there... its just not safe to have all ur skills here cuz 'anyone' can see this part of the forums. Its my bad though for not putting you in the NJ group so you can use the rest so lemme do that and get you squared away Razz

Loike
Loike
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin

https://newjustice.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum